Your privacy is critically important to us.
Microbiology Notes is located at: Jharkhand, India.
Like most website operators, Microbiology Notes collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Microbiology Notes’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Microbiology Notes’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Microbiology Notes may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Microbiology Notes also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://microbiologynotes.org blog posts. Microbiology Notes only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Microbiology Notes’s websites choose to interact with Microbiology Notes in ways that require Microbiology Notes to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Microbiology Notes gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://microbiologynotes.org to provide a username and email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
How do we protect your data?
Our website is protected and scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning Tools to protect our user’s and users’ data. We have been making our best efforts to use all reasonable industry standards to secure your personal data. Once we have received your personal information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Our Advertising Partners
Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
Microbiology Notes may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Microbiology Notes may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Microbiology Notes does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Microbiology Notes uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Microbiology Notes does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13, If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users are able to change their personal information by emailing us.
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Under the CCPA, California consumers have the right to:
- The right to know about the personal information a Microbiology Notes collects.
- The right to delete personal information collected from Microbiology Notes (with some exceptions);
User Rights under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- The right to access– You have the right to request Microbiology Notes for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification– You have the right to request that Microbiology Notes correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Microbiology Notes to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure– You have the right to request that Microbiology Notes erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing– You have the right to request that Microbiology Notes restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing– You have the right to object to Microbiology Notes’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability– You have the right to request that Microbiology Notes transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
Please contact us via email:- Info@microbiologynotes.org
Last Upated: 21 Jul 2023